Shaun Livingston (knee) will play Friday for Golden State
Golden State Warriors guard Shaun Livingston (knee) will play Friday versus the Chicago Bulls.
Livington sat on Tuesday and was limited to just 4 minutes last Saturday due to knee soreness. He made it through Thursday's practice and is a full go for Friday night. He will resume his back up role to Steph Curry and could see extra minutes if the score gets out of hand against the Bulls.
Our models project Livingston for 11.0 FanDuel points in 13.9 minutes on Friday.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas to decline player option, per report June 13th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant has surgery on ruptured Achilles June 13th, 2019
- Report: Kevin Durant likely tore Achilles in Warriors' win June 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant re-injures right calf, won't return on Monday June 10th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins moving to the bench with Kevin Durant starting Monday June 10th, 2019