Shaun Livingston (knee) will play Friday for Golden State
Golden State Warriors guard Shaun Livingston (knee) will play Friday versus the Chicago Bulls.
Livington sat on Tuesday and was limited to just 4 minutes last Saturday due to knee soreness. He made it through Thursday's practice and is a full go for Friday night. He will resume his back up role to Steph Curry and could see extra minutes if the score gets out of hand against the Bulls.
Our models project Livingston for 11.0 FanDuel points in 13.9 minutes on Friday.
- Sacramento's Harry Giles scores 16 points against the Nets on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Kings' Buddy Hield scores 16 on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari drops 20 with 11 rebounds for the Clippers on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Kyle Lowry (ankle, questionable) expected to sit for Toronto again Monday March 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Montrezl Harrell gets a double-double Sunda March 18th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (load management) out for Raptors Monday on second half of back-to-back March 18th, 2019
- Warriors' Andrew Bogut will be available on Monday March 17th, 2019
- Golden State's DeMarcus Cousins (foot) questionable for Monday's game against the Spurs March 17th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala starting on Saturday for Warriors March 16th, 2019
- Kevin Durant (ankle) ruled out for Golden State March 16th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (ankle) considered doubtful to face Thunder Saturday March 15th, 2019
- Kevin Durant (ankle) questionable on Saturday for Warriors March 15th, 2019