Shaun Livingston (knee) will play Friday for Golden State
Golden State Warriors guard Shaun Livingston (knee) will play Friday versus the Chicago Bulls.
Livington sat on Tuesday and was limited to just 4 minutes last Saturday due to knee soreness. He made it through Thursday's practice and is a full go for Friday night. He will resume his back up role to Steph Curry and could see extra minutes if the score gets out of hand against the Bulls.
Our models project Livingston for 11.0 FanDuel points in 13.9 minutes on Friday.
- Milwaukee's Malcolm Brogdon (foot) ruled out for Games 1 and 2 April 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Mike Scott (heel, plantar fasciitis) listed day-to-day April 25th, 2019
- Lou Williams leads Clippers past Warriors in Game 5 April 25th, 2019
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Damian Lillard with 50, wins series for Portland at the buzzer April 24th, 2019
- Kevin Durant drops 45 in Warriors' Game 5 loss April 25th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (quad) "highly unlikely" to return for Warriors this season April 23rd, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will start at center while DeMarcus Cousins (quad) is out April 17th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins likely looking at six-week timetable April 17th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins reportedly diagnosed with torn left quad April 16th, 2019
- Draymond Green fills out box score in Warriors' Game 2 loss April 16th, 2019