Treveon Graham getting the start for Brooklyn Friday night
Brooklyn Nets forward Treveon Graham will join the starting five on Friday night.
Graham gets the start at small forward with Rodon Kurucs starting at power forward in place of Jared Dudley, who was starting in place of Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. Expect DeMarre Carroll to see significant run off the bench. Graham has averaged 17.8 minutes over his last four games.
Our models had Graham projected for 8.8 FanDuel points in 17.9 minutes before the starting role was announced.
- Sacramento's Harry Giles scores 16 points against the Bulls on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Kings' Buddy Hield scores 16 on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari drops 20 with 11 rebounds for the Clippers on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Kyle Lowry (ankle, questionable) expected to sit for Toronto again Monday March 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Montrezl Harrell gets a double-double Sunda March 18th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (load management) out for Raptors Monday on second half of back-to-back March 18th, 2019
- D'Angelo Russell scores 32 points with 10 assists for Brooklyn on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Caris LeVert starting for Brooklyn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Brooklyn's DeMarre Carroll (knee) considered probable for Saturday March 15th, 2019
- Allen Crabbe (knee) out at least two games for Brooklyn March 15th, 2019
- DeMarre Carroll (knee) out on Wednesday for Brooklyn March 12th, 2019
- DeMarre Carroll hyperextends left knee in Nets' victory March 12th, 2019