Joel Embiid (ankle) will not play Friday for Philadelphia, Mike Muscala to start
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (ankle) will not play Friday versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Embiid was considered a game-time decision with an ankle injury and will ultimately sit out on Friday. Mike Muscala will start in his place. Consider Embiid questionable to play Sunday versus the New York Knicks.
Embiid is averaging 52.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Fred VanVleet provides 19 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists in Raptors' win January 23rd, 2019
- Timberwolves' Josh Okogie scores career-high 21 in victory January 23rd, 2019
- Bogdan Bogdanovic submits 16 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals in Kings' loss January 23rd, 2019
- Damian Lillard posts 34 points, 5 boards, 8 dimes, 5 steals for Trail Blazers January 23rd, 2019
- Josh Jackson scores season-high 27 points in Suns' loss January 23rd, 2019
- Marvin Bagley scores career-high 22 points for Kings in first start January 23rd, 2019
- Joel Embiid not on 76ers' injury report for Wednesday January 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Butler (wrist) questionable for 76ers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2019
- Ben Simmons (illness) questionable Wednesday for Philadelphia January 22nd, 2019
- Sixers' Joel Embiid (back) active for Monday's matchup against the Rockets January 21st, 2019
- 76ers' Corey Brewer to start in place of Jimmy Butler (wrist) on Monday January 21st, 2019
- Philadelphia's Jimmy Butler (wrist) ruled out on Monday January 21st, 2019