Justise Winslow dishes career-high 11 assists, Heat wax Celtics
Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow scored 13 points (5-of-9 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 7 rebounds, a career-high 11 assists, 2 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 31.9 minutes of a 115-99 win over the Boston Celtics on Thursday.
Winslow has handed out double-digit assists twice in the past four games, after not doing so once over the first 195 games of his career. In the most recent five-game stretch, Winslow has 36 assists and only 5 turnovers. He should continue to flourish as Miami's starting point guard while Goran Dragic (knee) is sidelined. The Heat host the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday.
Winslow scored 36.9 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 26.3 FanDuel points through 35 games this season.
- Fred VanVleet provides 19 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists in Raptors' win January 23rd, 2019
- Timberwolves' Josh Okogie scores career-high 21 in victory January 23rd, 2019
- Bogdan Bogdanovic submits 16 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals in Kings' loss January 23rd, 2019
- Damian Lillard posts 34 points, 5 boards, 8 dimes, 5 steals for Trail Blazers January 23rd, 2019
- Josh Jackson scores season-high 27 points in Suns' loss January 23rd, 2019
- Marvin Bagley scores career-high 22 points for Kings in first start January 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Jones Jr. scores season-high 18 with 9 rebounds in Heat loss January 22nd, 2019
- Miami's Tyler Johnson playing off the bench on Saturday January 19th, 2019
- Heat's Josh Richardson (illness) active on Saturday January 19th, 2019
- Miami's Josh Richardson (illness) now listed as questionable for Saturday's matchup against Chicago January 19th, 2019
- Josh Richardson (illness) probable on Saturday for Miami January 19th, 2019
- Heat starting Tyler Johnson for inactive Josh Richardson on Friday January 18th, 2019