Justise Winslow dishes career-high 11 assists, Heat wax Celtics
Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow scored 13 points (5-of-9 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 7 rebounds, a career-high 11 assists, 2 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 31.9 minutes of a 115-99 win over the Boston Celtics on Thursday.
Winslow has handed out double-digit assists twice in the past four games, after not doing so once over the first 195 games of his career. In the most recent five-game stretch, Winslow has 36 assists and only 5 turnovers. He should continue to flourish as Miami's starting point guard while Goran Dragic (knee) is sidelined. The Heat host the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday.
Winslow scored 36.9 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 26.3 FanDuel points through 35 games this season.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Miami starting Udonis Haslem at center on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Miami's Dion Waiters coming off the bench on Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Dwyane Wade will start Tuesday in his final home game for Miami April 9th, 2019
- Justise Winslow starting for Miami on Friday April 5th, 2019
- Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) available on Friday for Miami April 5th, 2019
- Dion Waiters (knee) available on Friday for Heat April 5th, 2019