Pistons starting Luke Kennard for inactive Blake Griffin on Thursday
Detroit Pistons shooting guard Luke Kennard will start in Thursday's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Kennard will start tonight against Sacramento with Blake Griffin ruled out. In a role with the first unit, our models project Kennard to play 19.3 minutes.
numberFire's models project Kennard for 12.3 FanDuel points at the cost of $3,700.
- Lakers' Mike Muscala (ankle) not available on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Quinn Cook coming off the Warriors' bench on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Stephen Curry (rest) returns to Golden State's starting lineup on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andrew Bogut will start for inactive DeMarcus Cousins on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Lakers starting Kentavious Caldwell-Pope at shooting guard on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Lakers' Reggie Bullock (foot) inactive on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Update: Thon Maker starting over Jon Leuer for Detroit Monday March 18th, 2019
- Pistons' Jon Leuer starting in place of Blake Griffin Monday March 18th, 2019
- Blake Griffin to take a breather for Clippers versus Cavaliers in second half of back-to-back March 18th, 2019
- Reggie Jackson (ankle) starting on Sunday for Detroit March 17th, 2019
- Langston Galloway scores 23 Friday to lead Detroit March 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Reggie Jackson (ankle) active on Friday March 15th, 2019