Pistons starting Luke Kennard for inactive Blake Griffin on Thursday
Detroit Pistons shooting guard Luke Kennard will start in Thursday's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Kennard will start tonight against Sacramento with Blake Griffin ruled out. In a role with the first unit, our models project Kennard to play 19.3 minutes.
numberFire's models project Kennard for 12.3 FanDuel points at the cost of $3,700.
- Fred VanVleet provides 19 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists in Raptors' win January 23rd, 2019
- Timberwolves' Josh Okogie scores career-high 21 in victory January 23rd, 2019
- Bogdan Bogdanovic submits 16 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals in Kings' loss January 23rd, 2019
- Damian Lillard posts 34 points, 5 boards, 8 dimes, 5 steals for Trail Blazers January 23rd, 2019
- Josh Jackson scores season-high 27 points in Suns' loss January 23rd, 2019
- Marvin Bagley scores career-high 22 points for Kings in first start January 23rd, 2019
- Henry Ellenson (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Detroit January 22nd, 2019
- Andre Drummond (concussion) questionable for Pistons on Wednesday January 22nd, 2019
- Ish Smith (adductor) doubtful to play Wednesday for Detroit January 22nd, 2019
- Ish Smith (groin) out again for Pistons Monday January 21st, 2019
- Pistons' Andre Drummond remains in concussion protocol January 21st, 2019
- Pistons' Ish Smith (adductor) inactive on Saturday January 19th, 2019