Pistons starting Luke Kennard for inactive Blake Griffin on Thursday
Detroit Pistons shooting guard Luke Kennard will start in Thursday's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Kennard will start tonight against Sacramento with Blake Griffin ruled out. In a role with the first unit, our models project Kennard to play 19.3 minutes.
numberFire's models project Kennard for 12.3 FanDuel points at the cost of $3,700.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) considered probable for Monday's game against the Bucks April 21st, 2019
- Thon Maker playing with the Pistons' second unit on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) will play on Saturday April 20th, 2019