Bogdan Bogdanovic playing with the Kings' second unit on Thursday
Sacramento Kings shooting guard Bogdan Bogdanovic will not start in Thursday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Bogdanovic will play off the bench on Thursday with Iman Shumpert receiving the start. In a role with the second unit, our models project Bogdanovic to play 29.5 minutes.
numberFire's models project Bogdanovic for 28.1 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,300.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox gets double-double Sunday April 8th, 2019
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley III will not start in Sunday's matchup against the Pelicans April 7th, 2019
- Kings starting Willie Cauley-Stein at center on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Kosta Koufos (calf) out on Sunday for Kings April 7th, 2019
- Marvin Bagley starting at center for the Kings on Friday April 5th, 2019
- Corey Brewer (groin) questionable on Friday for Kings April 5th, 2019