Bogdan Bogdanovic playing with the Kings' second unit on Thursday
Sacramento Kings shooting guard Bogdan Bogdanovic will not start in Thursday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Bogdanovic will play off the bench on Thursday with Iman Shumpert receiving the start. In a role with the second unit, our models project Bogdanovic to play 29.5 minutes.
numberFire's models project Bogdanovic for 28.1 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,300.
- Lakers' Mike Muscala (ankle) not available on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Quinn Cook coming off the Warriors' bench on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Stephen Curry (rest) returns to Golden State's starting lineup on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andrew Bogut will start for inactive DeMarcus Cousins on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Lakers starting Kentavious Caldwell-Pope at shooting guard on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Lakers' Reggie Bullock (foot) inactive on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Sacramento's Harry Giles (thigh) remains out on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Harry Giles (thigh) out on Saturday for Kings March 23rd, 2019
- Kings' Willie Cauley-Stein snags career-high 18 boards in win March 22nd, 2019
- De'Aaron Fox nets 15 points with 9 dimes, 4 blocks in Kings' win March 22nd, 2019
- Marvin Bagley scores 22 with 12 boards, 4 blocks as Kings outdo Dallas March 22nd, 2019
- Buddy Hield bags 29 points with 7 triples in Kings' victory March 22nd, 2019