Denver's Gary Harris (hamstring) ruled out for Thursday's matchup against the Clippers
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (hamstring) will not play against the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
Harris was questionable heading into tonight but will not play due to a left hamstring injury. Look for the Nuggets to give more playing time to Malik Beasley and Monte Morris.
Our models project Beasley and Morris for 17.2 and 20.8 FanDuel points respectively against the Clippers.
- Fred VanVleet provides 19 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists in Raptors' win January 23rd, 2019
- Timberwolves' Josh Okogie scores career-high 21 in victory January 23rd, 2019
- Bogdan Bogdanovic submits 16 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals in Kings' loss January 23rd, 2019
- Damian Lillard posts 34 points, 5 boards, 8 dimes, 5 steals for Trail Blazers January 23rd, 2019
- Josh Jackson scores season-high 27 points in Suns' loss January 23rd, 2019
- Marvin Bagley scores career-high 22 points for Kings in first start January 23rd, 2019
- Gary Harris (ankle) on minutes restriction for Denver on Wednesday January 22nd, 2019
- Will Barton (hip) on minutes restriction for Denver on Wednesday January 22nd, 2019
- Juancho Hernangomez (abdominal) questionable for Denver on Wednesday January 22nd, 2019
- Nikola Jokic's triple-double leads Denver on Saturday January 20th, 2019
- Denver's Juan Hernangomez (abdominal) ruled out on Saturday January 19th, 2019
- Nuggets' Gary Harris playing with 18-20 minute restriction on Saturday January 19th, 2019