Denver's Gary Harris (hamstring) ruled out for Thursday's matchup against the Clippers
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (hamstring) will not play against the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
Harris was questionable heading into tonight but will not play due to a left hamstring injury. Look for the Nuggets to give more playing time to Malik Beasley and Monte Morris.
Our models project Beasley and Morris for 17.2 and 20.8 FanDuel points respectively against the Clippers.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. will play in Summer League May 13th, 2019
- Nuggets' Torrey Craig scores 8 points with 8 rebounds Sunday May 13th, 2019
- Nikola Jokic gets double-double in Nuggets' Game 7 loss May 13th, 2019
- Nikola Jokic scores 25 with 19 boards, Nuggets win big May 8th, 2019
- Jamal Murray scores 34 points Sunday in Nuggets' Game 4 win May 6th, 2019
- Denver's Nikola Jokic triple-doubles in Sunday's Game 4 victory over Portland May 5th, 2019