Draymond Green (toe) ruled out for Warriors Friday
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green (toe) has been ruled out for Friday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Green was surprisingly upgraded to questionable on the injury report, but he will likely make his return on Monday versus the Minnesota Timberwolves, as Warriors head coach Steve Kerr previously suggested. Jonas Jerebko and Andre Iguodala have seen a boost with Draymond out.
Dray was averaging 31.1 FanDuel points over 13 games this season before the injury. numberFire's models expect him to record 12.4 points, 6.7 rebounds, 7.4 assists, 1.7 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 1.3 3-pointers per contest over the rest of the year.
- Patrick McCaw (thumb) available on Friday for Toronto in Game 3 April 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) doubtful for Saturday's playoff game against the Nets April 19th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019
- 76ers' Greg Monroe starting for injured Joel Embiid (knee) on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) out on Thursday for 76ers in Game 3, Greg Monroe to start April 18th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) available for Nets on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will start at center while DeMarcus Cousins (quad) is out April 17th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins likely looking at six-week timetable April 17th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins reportedly diagnosed with torn left quad April 16th, 2019
- Draymond Green fills out box score in Warriors' Game 2 loss April 16th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins suffers 'significant' quad injury, 'out a while' for Warriors April 16th, 2019
- Stephen Curry scores 29 with 3 steals, Warriors crumble in Game 2 April 16th, 2019