Draymond Green (toe) ruled out for Warriors Friday
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green (toe) has been ruled out for Friday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Green was surprisingly upgraded to questionable on the injury report, but he will likely make his return on Monday versus the Minnesota Timberwolves, as Warriors head coach Steve Kerr previously suggested. Jonas Jerebko and Andre Iguodala have seen a boost with Draymond out.
Dray was averaging 31.1 FanDuel points over 13 games this season before the injury. numberFire's models expect him to record 12.4 points, 6.7 rebounds, 7.4 assists, 1.7 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 1.3 3-pointers per contest over the rest of the year.
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks June 19th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant has surgery on ruptured Achilles June 13th, 2019
- Report: Kevin Durant likely tore Achilles in Warriors' win June 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant re-injures right calf, won't return on Monday June 10th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins moving to the bench with Kevin Durant starting Monday June 10th, 2019