LeBron James leads Lakers past Spurs with 42 points, 20-point fourth
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James scored 42 points (15-of-24 field goals, 3-of-7 3-pointers, 9-of-13 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals, and 2 turnovers in 39.7 minutes of a 121-113 victory over the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday.
James has now hit the 40-point mark three times in a Lakers uniform. He also limited the turnovers in this one after giving it up 4-plus times in the previous seven games. The Lakers play the Spurs again in San Antonio on Friday.
LeBron finished with 61.0 FanDuel points in the victory. He's averaging 50.4 FanDuel points through 24 games this season.
- Kyrie Irving on track to return for Celtics versus Bucks February 20th, 2019
- Nets' Rodions Kurucs not on Thursday injury report February 20th, 2019
- Treveon Graham (personal) set to return for Nets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (knee) will be available for Heat Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic (calf) plans to make Bucks debut Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) out for Rockets until at least Monday February 20th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- LeBron James' 28 points, 11 boards, 16 assists not enough for Lakers February 13th, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) still not doing on-court work February 12th, 2019
- Mike Muscala (ankle) will be available to play Tuesday for the Lakers February 12th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler (toe) out on Tuesday for Lakers February 12th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler (toe) questionable for Lakers Tuesday February 12th, 2019