LeBron James leads Lakers past Spurs with 42 points, 20-point fourth
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James scored 42 points (15-of-24 field goals, 3-of-7 3-pointers, 9-of-13 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals, and 2 turnovers in 39.7 minutes of a 121-113 victory over the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday.
James has now hit the 40-point mark three times in a Lakers uniform. He also limited the turnovers in this one after giving it up 4-plus times in the previous seven games. The Lakers play the Spurs again in San Antonio on Friday.
LeBron finished with 61.0 FanDuel points in the victory. He's averaging 50.4 FanDuel points through 24 games this season.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Lance Stephenson (foot) questionable on Tuesday for Lakers April 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (rest) will not play in Tuesday's season finale April 8th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (foot) will not play in the Lakers' season finale on Tuesday April 8th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo coming off the Lakers' bench on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Jemerrio James starting in Sunday's game against Utah April 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) remains out on Sunday April 6th, 2019