Wizards' Tomas Satoransky scores season-high 14 with 4 boards, 7 dimes, 2 steals
Washington Wizards shooting guard Tomas Satoransky scored 14 points (5-of-7 field goals, 2-of-3 3-pointers, 2-of-2 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals, and 1 block in 38.5 minutes of a 131-117 win over the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday.
The points set a new season-high and the assists equal Satoransky's best on the year. John Wall (personal) is expected to return for Saturday's matchup with the Cleveland Cavaliers, so Satoransky may not be as involved on offense.
Satoransky also scored a season-high 38.3 FanDuel points in the victory. He's averaging 13.9 FanDuel points overall through 25 games (three starts) this season.
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Jordan McRae (Achilles) out on Tuesday for Wizards April 9th, 2019
- Washington's Jabari Parker (knee) will not play in Sunday's game against the Knicks April 7th, 2019
- Jabari Parker (knee) out on Friday for Washington April 4th, 2019
- Jeff Green (rest) out on Wednesday for Wizards April 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' Trevor Ariza (groin) out on Wednesday, likely won't return this season April 2nd, 2019
- Wizards' Troy Brown Jr. scores career-high 24 points Sunday April 1st, 2019