Wizards' Tomas Satoransky scores season-high 14 with 4 boards, 7 dimes, 2 steals
Washington Wizards shooting guard Tomas Satoransky scored 14 points (5-of-7 field goals, 2-of-3 3-pointers, 2-of-2 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals, and 1 block in 38.5 minutes of a 131-117 win over the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday.
The points set a new season-high and the assists equal Satoransky's best on the year. John Wall (personal) is expected to return for Saturday's matchup with the Cleveland Cavaliers, so Satoransky may not be as involved on offense.
Satoransky also scored a season-high 38.3 FanDuel points in the victory. He's averaging 13.9 FanDuel points overall through 25 games (three starts) this season.
- Kyrie Irving on track to return for Celtics versus Bucks February 20th, 2019
- Nets' Rodions Kurucs not on Thursday injury report February 20th, 2019
- Treveon Graham (personal) set to return for Nets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (knee) will be available for Heat Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic (calf) plans to make Bucks debut Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) out for Rockets until at least Monday February 20th, 2019
- Wizards' Dwight Howard (back) to start on-court work February 20th, 2019
- Chasson Randle to remain in the Wizards' starting lineup versus Toronto February 13th, 2019
- Wizards' Tomas Satoransky (personal) will remain out on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Tomas Satoransky (personal) questionable for Wizards on Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- Bradley Beal scores 32 with 10 dimes in Wizards' loss February 12th, 2019
- Wizards' Jeff Green (hip) active and starting on Monday February 11th, 2019