Kent Bazemore fills box score in start for Hawks
Atlanta Hawks guard/forward Kent Bazemore scored 22 points (8-of-18 field goals, 2-of-9 3-pointers, 4-of-4 free throws) with 2 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in 35.0 minutes of a 131-117 loss to the Washington Wizards on Wednesday.
Bazemore drew the start in place of Taurean Prince (ankle) and made the most of the opportunity, finishing with more points than his previous three games combined (19). Prince is expected to miss at least three weeks, so Bazemore should continue to benefit. Atlanta hosts the Denver Nuggets on Saturday.
Baze scored 46.4 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's averaging 26.6 FanDuel points through 25 games (20 starts) this season.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Hawk' Alex Len scores career-high 33 points Sunday April 8th, 2019
- Atlanta's Isaac Humphries starting on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Justin Anderson to come off Hawks' bench Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Hawks starting Jaylen Adams at point guard on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Kevin Huerter (back) starting on Sunday for Atlanta April 7th, 2019
- Atlanta's Kevin Huerter (back) upgraded to probable for Sunday's game against the Bucks April 7th, 2019