Kent Bazemore fills box score in start for Hawks
Atlanta Hawks guard/forward Kent Bazemore scored 22 points (8-of-18 field goals, 2-of-9 3-pointers, 4-of-4 free throws) with 2 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in 35.0 minutes of a 131-117 loss to the Washington Wizards on Wednesday.
Bazemore drew the start in place of Taurean Prince (ankle) and made the most of the opportunity, finishing with more points than his previous three games combined (19). Prince is expected to miss at least three weeks, so Bazemore should continue to benefit. Atlanta hosts the Denver Nuggets on Saturday.
Baze scored 46.4 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's averaging 26.6 FanDuel points through 25 games (20 starts) this season.
- Kyrie Irving on track to return for Celtics versus Bucks February 20th, 2019
- Nets' Rodions Kurucs not on Thursday injury report February 20th, 2019
- Treveon Graham (personal) set to return for Nets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (knee) will be available for Heat Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic (calf) plans to make Bucks debut Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) out for Rockets until at least Monday February 20th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Trae Young yields 16 points, 11 assists in Hawks' loss February 15th, 2019
- Kevin Huerter (ankle) good to go for Hawks against Knicks February 14th, 2019
- Trae Young scores 22 with 14 assists as Hawks defeat Lakers February 13th, 2019
- Jaylen Adams (ankle) will not play Tuesday for Atlanta February 12th, 2019
- Jeremy Lin finalizing buyout with Hawks, expected to sign with Raptors February 11th, 2019