Paul George scores season-high 47 to lead Thunder comeback
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 47 points (15-of-27 field goals, 6-of-13 3-pointers, 11-of-14 free throws) with 15 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in 37.2 minutes of a 114-112 comeback win over the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday.
George outscored the Nets 25-19 by himself in the fourth quarter to help the Thunder pull off a 23-point comeback, highlighted by a game-winning triple with 3.1 seconds left on the clock. It was his first 40-point game of the season. The Thunder visit the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
PG-13 also finished with a season-high 72.0 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 46.3 FanDuel points overall through 23 contests.
- Frank Ntilikina (ankle) to play on Sunday for New York December 16th, 2018
- Lance Thomas (knee) active on Sunday for New York December 16th, 2018
- Trey Burke (knee) active on Sunday for New York December 16th, 2018
- Damyean Dotson (shoulder) out on Sunday for New York December 16th, 2018
- Suns' Mikal Bridges fills box score in victory December 16th, 2018
- Marcus Smart sets season-highs with 21 points, 8 boards in Boston loss December 16th, 2018
- Paul George posts 33 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists as Thunder beat Clippers December 16th, 2018
- Thunder's Steven Adams scored 26 points, grabs 14 boards on Friday December 15th, 2018
- Paul George scores season-high 47 to lead Thunder comeback December 6th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook posts 21 points, 15 rebounds, 17 assists for Thunder December 6th, 2018
- Alex Abrines will come off the Thunder bench on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Terrance Ferguson replaces Alex Abrines in Thunder lineup Monday December 3rd, 2018