Paul George scores season-high 47 to lead Thunder comeback
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 47 points (15-of-27 field goals, 6-of-13 3-pointers, 11-of-14 free throws) with 15 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in 37.2 minutes of a 114-112 comeback win over the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday.
George outscored the Nets 25-19 by himself in the fourth quarter to help the Thunder pull off a 23-point comeback, highlighted by a game-winning triple with 3.1 seconds left on the clock. It was his first 40-point game of the season. The Thunder visit the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
PG-13 also finished with a season-high 72.0 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 46.3 FanDuel points overall through 23 contests.
- Kyrie Irving on track to return for Celtics versus Bucks February 20th, 2019
- Nets' Rodions Kurucs not on Thursday injury report February 20th, 2019
- Treveon Graham (personal) set to return for Nets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (knee) will be available for Heat Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic (calf) plans to make Bucks debut Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) out for Rockets until at least Monday February 20th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook extends record to 11-straight triple-doubles in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly agrees to deal with Thunder February 14th, 2019
- Thunder list Jerami Grant (ankle) as out for Thursday's matchup against the Pelicans February 13th, 2019
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder (personal) remains out on Thursday February 13th, 2019