Paul George scores season-high 47 to lead Thunder comeback
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 47 points (15-of-27 field goals, 6-of-13 3-pointers, 11-of-14 free throws) with 15 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in 37.2 minutes of a 114-112 comeback win over the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday.
George outscored the Nets 25-19 by himself in the fourth quarter to help the Thunder pull off a 23-point comeback, highlighted by a game-winning triple with 3.1 seconds left on the clock. It was his first 40-point game of the season. The Thunder visit the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
PG-13 also finished with a season-high 72.0 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 46.3 FanDuel points overall through 23 contests.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Paul George (shoulder) officially available on Sunday April 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) a game-time decision for Thunder in Game 1 April 14th, 2019
- Thunder's Paul George (shoulder) questionable for Sunday's playoff opener against Portland April 13th, 2019
- Update: Dennis Schroder will start for Thunder on Wednesday with Paul George out April 10th, 2019