Russell Westbrook posts 21 points, 15 rebounds, 17 assists for Thunder
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook scored 21 points (9-of-23 field goals, 2-of-9 3-pointers, 1-of-2 free throws) with 15 rebounds, 17 assists, 1 steal, and 2 turnovers in 39.7 minutes of a 114-112 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday.
It was the 108th triple-double of Westbrook's career, moving him past Jason Kidd for 3rd-most all time. He's now averaging a triple-double for the season, with 22.7 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 10.0 assists per game, as well as 1.7 steals and 1.1 triples. The Thunder visit the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
Westbrook turned in 65.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's averaging 52.1 FanDuel points through 15 games.
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- Raptors' Patrick McCaw (personal) will not play in Game 2 on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Paul George (shoulder) officially available on Sunday April 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) a game-time decision for Thunder in Game 1 April 14th, 2019
- Thunder's Paul George (shoulder) questionable for Sunday's playoff opener against Portland April 13th, 2019
- Update: Dennis Schroder will start for Thunder on Wednesday with Paul George out April 10th, 2019