Russell Westbrook posts 21 points, 15 rebounds, 17 assists for Thunder
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook scored 21 points (9-of-23 field goals, 2-of-9 3-pointers, 1-of-2 free throws) with 15 rebounds, 17 assists, 1 steal, and 2 turnovers in 39.7 minutes of a 114-112 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday.
It was the 108th triple-double of Westbrook's career, moving him past Jason Kidd for 3rd-most all time. He's now averaging a triple-double for the season, with 22.7 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 10.0 assists per game, as well as 1.7 steals and 1.1 triples. The Thunder visit the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
Westbrook turned in 65.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's averaging 52.1 FanDuel points through 15 games.
- Kyrie Irving on track to return for Celtics versus Bucks February 20th, 2019
- Nets' Rodions Kurucs not on Thursday injury report February 20th, 2019
- Treveon Graham (personal) set to return for Nets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (knee) will be available for Heat Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic (calf) plans to make Bucks debut Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) out for Rockets until at least Monday February 20th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook extends record to 11-straight triple-doubles in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly agrees to deal with Thunder February 14th, 2019
- Thunder list Jerami Grant (ankle) as out for Thursday's matchup against the Pelicans February 13th, 2019
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder (personal) remains out on Thursday February 13th, 2019