Jimmy Butler's season-high 38 points, 10 rebounds not enough for 76ers in Toronto
Philadelphia 76ers guard/forward Jimmy Butler scored a season-high 38 points (15-of-27 field goals, 4-of-7 3-pointers, 4-of-4 free throws) with 10 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in 38.3 minutes of a 113-102 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday.
The shot attempts and makes are also both new season-highs for Butler, who has totaled 59 points over the past two games after combining for just 18 points in the previous two contests. The 76ers visit the Detroit Pistons on Friday.
Butler scored 55.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's averaging 39.1 FanDuel points through 21 games overall this season.
- Frank Ntilikina (ankle) to play on Sunday for New York December 16th, 2018
- Lance Thomas (knee) active on Sunday for New York December 16th, 2018
- Trey Burke (knee) active on Sunday for New York December 16th, 2018
- Damyean Dotson (shoulder) out on Sunday for New York December 16th, 2018
- Suns' Mikal Bridges fills box score in victory December 16th, 2018
- Marcus Smart sets season-highs with 21 points, 8 boards in Boston loss December 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (groin) questionable for 76ers on Sunday December 15th, 2018
- Sixers' Mike Muscala will play in Friday's game against the Pacers December 14th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (groin) will not play Friday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2018
- 76ers' Furkan Korkmaz scores 18 with 3 steals in start December 13th, 2018
- Joel Embiid has 33 points, 17 boards, 6 assists in 76ers' loss to Nets December 13th, 2018
- 76ers' Furkan Korkmaz draws first career start Wednesday in place of Jimmy Butler (groin) December 12th, 2018