Jimmy Butler's season-high 38 points, 10 rebounds not enough for 76ers in Toronto
Philadelphia 76ers guard/forward Jimmy Butler scored a season-high 38 points (15-of-27 field goals, 4-of-7 3-pointers, 4-of-4 free throws) with 10 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in 38.3 minutes of a 113-102 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday.
The shot attempts and makes are also both new season-highs for Butler, who has totaled 59 points over the past two games after combining for just 18 points in the previous two contests. The 76ers visit the Detroit Pistons on Friday.
Butler scored 55.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's averaging 39.1 FanDuel points through 21 games overall this season.
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Sixers' Joel Embiid (illness) will play in Sunday's matchup against the Lakers February 10th, 2019
- Jonathon Simmons (oblique) available to make 76ers debut Sunday February 10th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (illness) questionable for 76ers Sunday afternoon February 10th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler scores 22 points for Philadelphia on Friday February 9th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (illness) active on Friday February 8th, 2019
- Tobias Harris starting in his 76ers' debut on Friday night February 8th, 2019