Omri Casspi (knee) probable for Grizzlies Friday
Memphis Grizzlies forward Omri Casspi (right knee soreness) is probable for Friday's game versus the Sacramento Kings.
Casspi missed the past five games, which has coincided with more minutes for Kyle Anderson. Barring any setbacks, he should get back in the mix on Friday.
The 30-year-old veteran is averaging 12.1 FanDuel points over 12.0 minutes per game.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Memphis' Grayson Allen (ankle) active for Wednesday's Play-In matchup against Spurs May 19th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (abdominal) upgraded to questionable for play-in May 19th, 2021
- Jaren Jackson Jr. starting for Memphis Sunday; Killian Tillie back to bench May 16th, 2021