Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (quad) will not play on Friday
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Andrew Wiggins (quad) has been ruled out for Friday's game versus the Sacramento Kings.
Wiggins is a surprise inactive after playing through the injury the past week. Expect Josh Okogie to start in his place with Jimmy Butler (if he plays), Karl-Anthony Towns, and Derrick Rose to pick up the offensive slack.
Wiggins has averaged 17.0 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 29.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Draymond Green (knee) remains out for Warriors on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Warriors' Juan Toscano-Anderson (ankle) out Thursday, likely longer March 11th, 2020
- Warriors expect Stephen Curry (illness) to play in Thursday's matchup against Nets March 10th, 2020
- Golden State's Stephen Curry (illness) remains sidelined on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Draymond Green (knee) missing 6th straight for Warriors on Tuesday March 10th, 2020