Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) ruled out for Heat Friday
Miami Heat small forward Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) is listed as out for Friday's game versus the Indiana Pacers.
Jones Jr. logged pulled down 6 rebounds in under 10 minutes before leaving with a knee injury and not returning on Wednesday. He's averaging 16.4 minutes this season and hasn't been very involved on offense.
Jones Jr. is also averaging 10.6 FanDuel points through seven games (three starts).
- Milwaukee's Malcolm Brogdon (foot) ruled out for Games 1 and 2 April 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Mike Scott (heel, plantar fasciitis) listed day-to-day April 25th, 2019
- Kevin Durant drops 45 in Warriors' Game 5 loss April 25th, 2019
- Lou Williams leads Clippers past Warriors in Game 5 April 25th, 2019
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Miami starting Udonis Haslem at center on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Miami's Dion Waiters coming off the bench on Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Dwyane Wade will start Tuesday in his final home game for Miami April 9th, 2019
- Justise Winslow starting for Miami on Friday April 5th, 2019
- Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) available on Friday for Miami April 5th, 2019
- Dion Waiters (knee) available on Friday for Heat April 5th, 2019