Cavs' Collin Sexton will make his first NBA start on Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Collin Sexton will make his first NBA start on Wednesday night.
Sexton replaces George Hill in the starting five with Hill scratched due to a shoulder injury. Sexton has been averaging 23.0 minutes per game off the bench.
Our models had projected Sexton for 15.8 FanDuel points in 19.5 minutes before the lineup switch was announced. He has averaged 0.7 Fanduel points per minute this season.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Cavaliers to hire Michigan's John Beilein, per report May 13th, 2019
- Cavaliers will sit Kevin Love (rest) on Tuesday versus the Hornets April 8th, 2019
- Tristan Thompson (rest) will not play Tuesday for Cleveland April 8th, 2019
- Channing Frye starting on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019
- Nik Stauskas out on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019
- Kevin Love (shoulder) returning on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019