Cavs' Collin Sexton will make his first NBA start on Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Collin Sexton will make his first NBA start on Wednesday night.
Sexton replaces George Hill in the starting five with Hill scratched due to a shoulder injury. Sexton has been averaging 23.0 minutes per game off the bench.
Our models had projected Sexton for 15.8 FanDuel points in 19.5 minutes before the lineup switch was announced. He has averaged 0.7 Fanduel points per minute this season.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) out indefinitely for Memphis February 22nd, 2019
- Mavs' Jalen Brunson to start in place of Luka Doncic Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson starting in place of Karl-Anthony Towns Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Wayne Ellington starting over Luke Kennard Friday for Detroit February 22nd, 2019
- Ante Zizic to make another start for Cavaliers versus Suns February 21st, 2019
- Kevin Love still on minutes limit for Cavaliers Thursday February 21st, 2019
- Jordan Clarkson's career-high 42 points unable to carry Cavaliers February 14th, 2019
- Larry Nance Jr. playing with Cleveland's second unit on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) returns to the Cavs' starting lineup Wednesday versus Nets February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) available to play for Cavaliers Wednesday February 13th, 2019