Lauri Markkanen (elbow) ramping up his workload at practice for the Bulls
Chicago Bulls forward Lauri Markkanen has been ramping up his workload at recent practices, Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
“We’ll try to get Lauri in game shape as quickly as possible," coach Fred Hoiberg said. Markkanen has yet to play this season due to an elbow injury, but this news suggests his season-debut could come soon.
Markkanen averaged 15.2 points and 7.5 rebounds per game in 68 starts last season.
- Shake Milton starting for 76ers on Saturday in place of injured Josh Richardson January 25th, 2020
- Steven Adams starting for Thunder on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Darius Bazley starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of injured Danilo Gallinari January 25th, 2020
- Josh Okogie coming off the bench for Minnesota on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Jarrett Culver starting for Minnesota on Saturday, Josh Okogie coming off the bench January 25th, 2020
- Steven Adams (ankle) available for Thunder on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Bulls' Thaddeus Young starting Friday night in place of injured Lauri Markkanen January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen (pelvis) to miss 4-6 weeks January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. making good progress January 20th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Luke Kornet starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Daniel Gafford January 17th, 2020
- Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) available for Bulls on Friday January 17th, 2020