Lauri Markkanen (elbow) ramping up his workload at practice for the Bulls
Chicago Bulls forward Lauri Markkanen has been ramping up his workload at recent practices, Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
“We’ll try to get Lauri in game shape as quickly as possible," coach Fred Hoiberg said. Markkanen has yet to play this season due to an elbow injury, but this news suggests his season-debut could come soon.
Markkanen averaged 15.2 points and 7.5 rebounds per game in 68 starts last season.
- San Antonio's Dejounte Murray (ankle) available for Sunday's game against Wizards January 24th, 2021
- Hawks' Clint Capela (hand) questionable for Sunday night January 24th, 2021
- Aaron Gordon (hip,back) questionable for Orlando Sunday January 24th, 2021
- Magic's Michael Carter-Williams (foot) out for Sunday January 24th, 2021
- Celtics' Aaron Nesmith (back spasms) upgraded to questionable for Sunday January 24th, 2021
- Raptors' Stanley Johnson starting Sunday in place of injured Pascal Siakam January 24th, 2021
- Bulls' Otto Porter (rest) out for Saturday's contest against Lakers January 23rd, 2021
- Chicago's Wendell Carter Jr. (quad) remains sidelined on Saturday January 23rd, 2021
- Garrett Temple playing off Chicago's bench with Patrick Williams starting on Friday January 22nd, 2021
- Bulls starting Patrick Williams on Friday, Garrett Temple to bench January 22nd, 2021
- Bulls' Daniel Gafford starting on Friday in place of Wendell Carter Jr. January 22nd, 2021
- Bulls' Daniel Gafford praised by Billy Donovan January 22nd, 2021