Marvin Bagley will start for the Kings on Wednesday
Sacramento Kings forward Marvin Bagley will start against the Utah Jazz in the season opener on Wednesday.
The number-two overall pick will start his career off as the starting power forward for the Kings but will be in a tough spot against the stiff Jazz frontcourt of Gobert and Favors. Nemanja Bjelica will back him up on Wednesday.
Our models project Bagley for 10.2 points, 6.7 rebounds, and 0.8 blocks in 26.6 minutes for 23.8 FanDuel points on Wednesday.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021