Raptors' Delon Wright suffers a thigh injury on Wednesday
Toronto Raptors guard Delon Wright suffered a left thigh injury in Wednesday's preseason game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Wright limped to the locker room on Wednesday with what the team called a thigh strain. No word yet on the severity but strains are the type of injuries that can linger. His availability for opening night next week is in question. Fred VanVleet will likely see more minutes behind Kyle Lowry until Wright is healthy.
Our models project Wright for 7.7 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 2.4 assists in 20.6 minutes per game this season.
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019
- Duke's Cam Reddish headed to Atlanta at No. 10 June 20th, 2019
- Wizards grab Rui Hachimura at No. 9 June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- Ja Morant headed to Memphis with No. 2 pick June 20th, 2019
- Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks June 19th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas to decline player option, per report June 13th, 2019
- Ja Morant to undergo knee surgery June 1st, 2019
- Tyler Zeller heads to the Memphis' bench Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Ivan Rabb starting at center Wednesday for Memphis April 10th, 2019