Raptors' Delon Wright suffers a thigh injury on Wednesday
Toronto Raptors guard Delon Wright suffered a left thigh injury in Wednesday's preseason game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Wright limped to the locker room on Wednesday with what the team called a thigh strain. No word yet on the severity but strains are the type of injuries that can linger. His availability for opening night next week is in question. Fred VanVleet will likely see more minutes behind Kyle Lowry until Wright is healthy.
Our models project Wright for 7.7 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 2.4 assists in 20.6 minutes per game this season.
- Serge Ibaka to remain in Raptors' starting lineup on Friday night February 22nd, 2019
- James Harden (cervical strain) is questionable to play Saturday for Houston February 22nd, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns (concussion) ruled out by Minnesota for Friday February 22nd, 2019
- LaMarcus Aldridge (illness) available for Spurs on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Hawks starting Kent Bazemore at shooting guard on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Darius Miller (ankle) out for Pelicans on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Ivan Rabb to start at center for Memphis Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Bruno Caboclo starting for Grizzlies on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) inactive on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. questionable for Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Chandler Parsons to rejoin Grizzlies' rotation Friday February 21st, 2019
- Grizzlies' Kyle Anderson (shoulder) has MRI, ruled out Friday February 21st, 2019