Raptors' Delon Wright suffers a thigh injury on Wednesday
Toronto Raptors guard Delon Wright suffered a left thigh injury in Wednesday's preseason game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Wright limped to the locker room on Wednesday with what the team called a thigh strain. No word yet on the severity but strains are the type of injuries that can linger. His availability for opening night next week is in question. Fred VanVleet will likely see more minutes behind Kyle Lowry until Wright is healthy.
Our models project Wright for 7.7 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 2.4 assists in 20.6 minutes per game this season.
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) ruled out again for Lakers Saturday December 14th, 2018
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (shoulder) will not play Friday December 14th, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (illness) questionable for Heat on Friday December 14th, 2018
- Zach LaVine injures ankle late, expects to play for Bulls on Saturday December 14th, 2018
- T.J. Warren scores season-high 30, Suns snap losing streak December 14th, 2018
- Jerian Grant matches season-high with 3 steals as Magic beat Bulls December 14th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (hip) still questionable for Raptors versus Trail Blazers December 14th, 2018
- Jonas Valanciunas undergoes thumb surgery, out for Raptors 4-plus weeks December 13th, 2018
- Jonas Valanciunas dislocates left thumb in Raptors' win December 13th, 2018
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) will not play against Golden State on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Serge Ibaka scores 25 points with 9 rebounds, 3 blocks in Raptors' win December 12th, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet starting in place of Kawhi Leonard (hip) Tuesday night December 11th, 2018