Raptors' Delon Wright suffers a thigh injury on Wednesday
Toronto Raptors guard Delon Wright suffered a left thigh injury in Wednesday's preseason game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Wright limped to the locker room on Wednesday with what the team called a thigh strain. No word yet on the severity but strains are the type of injuries that can linger. His availability for opening night next week is in question. Fred VanVleet will likely see more minutes behind Kyle Lowry until Wright is healthy.
Our models project Wright for 7.7 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 2.4 assists in 20.6 minutes per game this season.
- Zach Collins swats 6 shots, Trail Blazers top Lakers October 19th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart has full line in loss October 19th, 2018
- Rodney McGruder makes noise for Miami in victory October 19th, 2018
- Josh Richardson fills it up again as Heat defeat Wizards October 19th, 2018
- LeBron James debuts for Lakers with 26 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists October 19th, 2018
- Damian Lillard leads Trail Blazers past Lakers with 28 points, 6 boards, 4 dimes October 19th, 2018
- OG Anunoby (eye) practices in full for Raptors after early exit October 18th, 2018
- Delon Wright (groin) questionable for Raptors' opener Friday October 18th, 2018
- Raptors' Serge Ibaka not starting on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pascal Siakam starting over Serge Ibaka in Raptors' opener versus Cavaliers October 17th, 2018
- Raptors' Delon Wright (thigh) ruled out for Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Raptors' Delon Wright suffers a thigh injury on Wednesday October 10th, 2018