Ian Kinsler starting at second base for Boston on Saturday
Boston Red Sox second baseman Ian Kinsler is starting and batting second against the Cleveland Indians on Saturday.
Kinsler will start at second base with Brandon Phillips receiving the night off.
Our models project Kinsler for 9.7 FanDuel points at the cost of $2,500.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Manuel Margot out of Padres' lineup in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Hunter Renfroe on Padres' bench in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Francisco Mejia behind Padres' plate Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Greg Garcia starting for San Diego in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Austin Hedges catching for San Diego on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- San Diego's Hunter Renfroe starting in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019