Cardinals' Yairo Munoz not starting on Saturday
St. Louis Cardinals infielder/outfielder Yairo Munoz is not in the starting lineup on Saturday against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Jose Martinez will start in right field in his place.
Munoz is averaging 7.5 FanDuel points per game and our models project him to hit .286 in 31 remaining plate appearances this year.
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton dealing with patellar tendinitis February 18th, 2019
- Craig Kimbrel 'extremely unlikely' to return to Red Sox February 18th, 2019
- Mike Moustakas reportedly re-signs with Brewers, will try second base February 18th, 2019
- Brewers' Mike Moustakas reportedly agrees to one-year deal on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Mallex Smith's (elbow) Opening Day status for Mariners in air February 17th, 2019
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Yadier Molina sitting for St. Louis in season finale September 30th, 2018
- Jedd Gyorko out of Cardinals' lineup Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Marcell Ozuna on Cardinals' bench versus Cubs September 30th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) expected to play in Week 4 for Arizona September 30th, 2018
- Yairo Munoz starting on Saturday for St. Louis September 29th, 2018