Nationals activate Sean Doolittle from disabled list
Washington Nationals closer Sean Doolittle has been activated from the 10-day disabled list.
Doolittle had been out for nearly two months with an injured foot. Before getting hurt, he was one of the most effective relievers in the Majors, sporting a 1.54 ERA and a miniscule 0.54 WHIP.
Doolittle has an 11.81 K/9 rate, 0.72 BB/9 rate, a LOB% of 89.9%, and a 1.6 WAR in just 37 1/3 innings pitched.
- Yankees trade starting pitcher Sonny Gray to the Reds January 21st, 2019
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Kyle Farmer headed to Cincinnati in seven-player trade December 21st, 2018
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Alex Wood traded to Cincinnati in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Matt Wieters out of the Nationals' lineup against Colorado September 30th, 2018
- Adam Eaton out of the Nationals' lineup September 30th, 2018
- Washington's Wilmer Difo out on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Washington's Spencer Kieboom catching against the Rockies September 30th, 2018
- Nationals' Adrian Sanchez starting in Colorado September 30th, 2018