Kenley Jansen (heart) feels "great", hoping to return next week
Los Angeles Dodgers relief pitcher Kenley Jansen feels "great." He's hoping to return early next week, far ahead of initial expectations.
Jansen was placed on the 10-day disabled list with an irregular heartbeat and given a four-to-six week timeline to return. It looks like he could be back well in advance of that, which would be a welcome relief for a Dodgers' team that is cycling through pitchers in an effort to replace the All-Star.
In 2018, Jansen has a 2.15 ERA, 0.90 WHIP, 28.4% K%, and 32 saves.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Tyler White on Astro's bench against versus White Sox May 23rd, 2019
- Update: Tony Kemp on second base for Astros in Thursday's finale May 23rd, 2019
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes undergoes season-ending ankle surgery May 23rd, 2019
- Charlie Blackmon has "slight" calf issue, Rockies monitoring May 23rd, 2019
- Dodgers' Kenta Maeda (thigh) will start in Sunday's game against Pittsburgh May 22nd, 2019
- Austin Barnes on Dodgers' bench Wednesday May 22nd, 2019
- Chris Taylor sitting for Dodgers versus Rays May 22nd, 2019
- Matt Beaty drops to Dodgers' eight-hole Wednesday May 22nd, 2019
- Russell Martin catching Wednesday for Dodgers May 22nd, 2019
- Joc Pederson starting for Dodgers in Tampa Bay May 22nd, 2019