Astros' Roberto Osuna reinstated from restricted list
Houston Astros relief pitcher Roberto Osuna has been reinstated from the restricted list following his 75-game suspension.
Osuna served a 75-game punishment stemming from his involvement in a domestic violence case and violation of MLB's Joint Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Policy. He was traded from the Toronto Blue Jays at the deadline and has put together seven scoreless innings in his time at Double-A Corpus Christi. He could take over the ninth inning role before long.
Osuna has appeared in 23 games this season, turning in a 2.93 ERA and 9 saves in 15.1 innings of work. He posted 39 saves and a 0.86 WHIP a year ago.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Mets-Marlins in Puerto Rico canceled by COVID-19 March 19th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Astros' Yordan Alvarez (knees) could return Wednesday March 9th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander shut down with lat strain March 9th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander dealing with triceps soreness March 8th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander to play on Tuesday February 27th, 2020
- Astros' Lance McCullers (elbow) making spring debut this weekend February 27th, 2020