Braves acquire Adam Duvall from Reds
The Atlanta Braves acquired left fielder Adam Duvall from the Cincinnati Reds for right-handed pitchers Lucas Sims and Matt Wisler and outfielder Preston Tucker.
Duvall figures to see most of his action against left-handers for the Braves. Sims is a 24-year-old former top prospect who could eventually get a chance in Cincinnati's bullpen. Wisler, 25, owns a 5.27 ERA over 74 career appearances (49 starts) in the majors. Tucker, 28, has bounced back-and-forth from Triple-A this season after a great start to the year.
Duvall averaged 8.2 FanDuel points in 105 games for the Reds this season, while slashing .205/.286/.399 with 15 home runs and 61 RBI across 370 plate appearances.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Matt Joyce out of Atlanta's Game 5 lineup October 9th, 2019
- Atlanta's Adam Duvall batting sixth on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Adam Duvall may start for Braves Wednesday in NLDS Game 5 October 8th, 2019
- Braves deploying the same lineup in Monday's NLDS Game 4 October 7th, 2019
- Brian McCann behind Braves' bag again Friday in Game 2 October 4th, 2019
- Braves' Rafael Ortega sitting Thursday October 3rd, 2019