Braves acquire Adam Duvall from Reds
The Atlanta Braves acquired left fielder Adam Duvall from the Cincinnati Reds for right-handed pitchers Lucas Sims and Matt Wisler and outfielder Preston Tucker.
Duvall figures to see most of his action against left-handers for the Braves. Sims is a 24-year-old former top prospect who could eventually get a chance in Cincinnati's bullpen. Wisler, 25, owns a 5.27 ERA over 74 career appearances (49 starts) in the majors. Tucker, 28, has bounced back-and-forth from Triple-A this season after a great start to the year.
Duvall averaged 8.2 FanDuel points in 105 games for the Reds this season, while slashing .205/.286/.399 with 15 home runs and 61 RBI across 370 plate appearances.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Braves' Freddie Freeman (elbow) in lineup for Monday night game March 2nd, 2020
- Braves' Mike Soroka (groin) making debut Friday February 27th, 2020
- Braves' Julio Teheran (hamstring) to debut by Monday February 26th, 2020
- Freddie Freeman (elbow) back for Braves next week February 26th, 2020
- Atlanta's Cole Hamels (shoulder) 'at least a few weeks away from being cleared to throw' February 16th, 2020
- Matt Joyce out of Atlanta's Game 5 lineup October 9th, 2019