Ryder Jones out of the Giants' lineup against Oakland
San Francisco Giants third baseman Ryder Jones is out of the lineup against the Oakland Athletics on Saturday.
Jones got the start at third base with Brandon Belt out on Friday, but Belt is back at first base, and Jones will head to the bench while Pablo Sandoval moves to the hot corner.
Jones went 1-of-4 with a solo home run in his season debut on Friday.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Kevin Pillar riding pine for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Crawford starting for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Belt on first as Giants finish season versus Dodgers September 29th, 2019
- Giants' Joey Rickard starting in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jaylin Davis in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Buster Posey returns to San Francisco's lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019