Giants' Brandon Belt starting on Saturday
San Francisco Giants first baseman Brandon Belt is in the starting lineup for Saturday's road game against the Oakland Athletics.
Belt got the day off on Friday, but he's back at first base and batting second against A's righty Trevor Cahill tonight. With his return, Ryder Jones will head to the bench while Pablo Sandoval covers the hot corner.
numberFire's models project Belt to score 13.0 fantasy points while he's priced at $3,100 on FanDuel on Saturday.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Kevin Pillar riding pine for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Crawford starting for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Belt on first as Giants finish season versus Dodgers September 29th, 2019
- Giants' Joey Rickard starting in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jaylin Davis in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Buster Posey returns to San Francisco's lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019