Yankees' Tyler Wade out against Cleveland
New York Yankees infielder Tyler Wade is out of the lineup against the Cleveland Indians on Sunday.
It's a routine day off for Wade, and Neil Walker will replace him at second base this afternoon.
Wade has averaged only 4.9 FanDuel points per game in 2018. He is slashing .192/.236/.327 with a .248 wOBA over 55 plate appearances.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to hit off tee Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw (arm) to play catch in a 'few days' February 22nd, 2019
- Braves' Mike Soroka experiencing renewed shoulder soreness February 22nd, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez signs with Twins for 2 years, $21 million February 22nd, 2019
- Mets' Jed Lowrie dealing with knee injury February 22nd, 2019
- Michael Lorenzen to pitch, play center field for Reds this spring February 22nd, 2019
- Yankees' CC Sabathia will retire after 2019 season February 16th, 2019
- Yankees' Luis Severino agrees to four-year $40 million dollar extension on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Yankees trade starting pitcher Sonny Gray to the Reds January 21st, 2019
- Mariners send James Paxton to Yankees for 3 minor leaguers November 19th, 2018
- Yankees' Didi Gregorius to have Tommy John surgery October 12th, 2018
- Aaron Hicks (hamstring) starting in Game 4 for Yankees on Tuesday October 9th, 2018