Yankees' Tyler Wade out against Cleveland
New York Yankees infielder Tyler Wade is out of the lineup against the Cleveland Indians on Sunday.
It's a routine day off for Wade, and Neil Walker will replace him at second base this afternoon.
Wade has averaged only 4.9 FanDuel points per game in 2018. He is slashing .192/.236/.327 with a .248 wOBA over 55 plate appearances.
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Mariners send James Paxton to Yankees for 3 minor leaguers November 19th, 2018
- Yankees' Didi Gregorius to have Tommy John surgery October 12th, 2018
- Aaron Hicks (hamstring) starting in Game 4 for Yankees on Tuesday October 9th, 2018
- Neil Walker starting for New York on Tuesday in Game 4 October 9th, 2018
- Miguel Andujar sitting on Tuesday in Game 4 for New York October 9th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen not in Yankees' Game 4 lineup on Tuesday October 9th, 2018