Yankees' Tyler Wade out against Cleveland
New York Yankees infielder Tyler Wade is out of the lineup against the Cleveland Indians on Sunday.
It's a routine day off for Wade, and Neil Walker will replace him at second base this afternoon.
Wade has averaged only 4.9 FanDuel points per game in 2018. He is slashing .192/.236/.327 with a .248 wOBA over 55 plate appearances.
- Cody Bellinger's Game 4 walk-off Tuesday night evens up series for Dodgers October 17th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting at catcher for Dodgers on Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Dodgers' Yasmani Grandal sitting on Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Jonathan Schoop draws start for Brewers in Game 4 Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Manny Pina behind the bag for Milwaukee in Game 4 versus Dodgers October 16th, 2018
- Brian Dozier starting at second base for Dodgers on Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Yankees' Didi Gregorius to have Tommy John surgery October 12th, 2018
- Aaron Hicks (hamstring) starting in Game 4 for Yankees on Tuesday October 9th, 2018
- Neil Walker starting for New York on Tuesday in Game 4 October 9th, 2018
- Miguel Andujar sitting on Tuesday in Game 4 for New York October 9th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen not in Yankees' Game 4 lineup on Tuesday October 9th, 2018
- Aaron Hicks (hamstring) remains out for Yankees in Game 3 October 8th, 2018