Yankees' Tyler Wade out against Cleveland
New York Yankees infielder Tyler Wade is out of the lineup against the Cleveland Indians on Sunday.
It's a routine day off for Wade, and Neil Walker will replace him at second base this afternoon.
Wade has averaged only 4.9 FanDuel points per game in 2018. He is slashing .192/.236/.327 with a .248 wOBA over 55 plate appearances.
- Nationals-Phillies game on Monday has been postponed June 17th, 2019
- Jays' Teoscar Hernandez leaves Monday's game with a wrist injury June 17th, 2019
- Astros' Jose Altuve (hamstring, knee) nearing return June 17th, 2019
- Mariners' Mitch Haniger (groin) cleared for non-baseball activity June 17th, 2019
- Byron Buxton (wrist) remains out for the Twins Monday June 17th, 2019
- Stephen Vogt in at catcher Monday for the Giants June 17th, 2019
- Yankees' Gio Urshela on bench Monday June 17th, 2019
- Austin Romine absent from Yankees' Monday lineup June 17th, 2019
- Cameron Maybin out of Yankees' lineup Monday June 17th, 2019
- Gleyber Torres hitting seventh Monday for Yankees June 17th, 2019
- Didi Gregorius in Yankees' lineup against Tampa Bay June 17th, 2019
- Edwin Encarnacion at DH in Yankees debut Monday June 17th, 2019