Jeff Hoffman making a spot start for Colorado on Friday night
Colorado Rockies pitcher Jeff Hoffman will start on Friday night versus the Seattle Mariners.
Antonio Senzatela was scheduled to start but was scratched with a middle finger blister. Hoffman has pitched out of the pen (5 2/3 innings) in the big leagues this year but has made 13 starts in the minors this season. He posted a 5.89 ERA in 99 1/3 innings (16 starts) pitched with Colorado in 2017.
Our models project Hoffman for 20.9 FanDuel points versus Seattle on Friday.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Colorado's Nolan Arenado resting on Saturday September 28th, 2019