Spencer Kieboom sitting out as Nationals play Pirates
Washington Nationals catcher Spencer Kieboom is not in the lineup Wednesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Kieboom will take a seat with the day game coming soon after the night contest. Matt Wieters is starting behind the plate and hitting eighth against right-hander Trevor Williams.
Our models project Kieboom for a .211 batting average with 4 runs scored and 3 RBI over 43 plate appearances remaining this season.
- Indians' Jason Kipnis (calf) will not start season on active roster March 22nd, 2019
- Cleveland's Francisco Lindor (calf) will begin season on injured list March 22nd, 2019
- Julio Urias to open season in Dodgers' rotation March 22nd, 2019
- Cubs' Yu Darvish (blister) expects to be ready for Opening Day March 22nd, 2019
- Brewers' Jimmy Nelson bothered by sore elbow March 22nd, 2019
- White Sox choose Alex Colome to close March 22nd, 2019
- Nationals' Michael Taylor (knee, hip) to miss 'significant amount of time' March 15th, 2019
- Nationals add Tony Sipp to bullpen March 13th, 2019
- Nationals name Max Scherzer as Opening Day starter March 11th, 2019
- Trea Turner attempting 75-80 steals ideal for Nationals February 21st, 2019
- Free agent Bryce Harper currently not considering short-term deals February 12th, 2019
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018