Josh Tomlin placed on Indians' disabled list with hamstring strain
Cleveland Indians pitcher has been placed on the 10-day disabled list with a right hamstring strain.
The Indians recalled right-hander Adam Plutko from Triple-A Columbus in a corresponding roster move. Tomlin was moved to the bullpen in May but it hasn't done much for his effectiveness, as the 33-year-old righty has surrendered 8 runs over his last five outings (7 1/3 innings).
Tomlin is averaging 5.3 FanDuel points in 23 appearances this season.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Braves' Freddie Freeman (elbow) in lineup for Monday night game March 2nd, 2020
- Braves' Mike Soroka (groin) making debut Friday February 27th, 2020
- Braves' Julio Teheran (hamstring) to debut by Monday February 26th, 2020
- Freddie Freeman (elbow) back for Braves next week February 26th, 2020
- Atlanta's Cole Hamels (shoulder) 'at least a few weeks away from being cleared to throw' February 16th, 2020
- Matt Joyce out of Atlanta's Game 5 lineup October 9th, 2019