Todd Frazier (ribs) headed to disabled list for Mets
New York Mets third baseman Todd Frazier has been placed on the disabled list with a rib muscle pull.
Jose Reyes is getting the start at the hot corner on Monday, and he could see some extended playing time there until Frazier is back. The Mets also called up Ty Kelly to have some more third base depth while Frazier is out. Reyes is hitting seventh in the first game of a double-header Monday against righty Zach Eflin.
Our models project Frazier for a .224 batting average with 9 home runs, 28 runs scored, and 26 RBI over 223 plate appearances remaining this season.
- Angels' Justin Upton (back) scratched on Tuesday, Jon Jay batting eighth against Royals April 13th, 2021
- Cubs' Kyle Hendricks (illness) scratched on Tuesday, Alec Mills to start against Brewers April 13th, 2021
- A.J. Pollock in left field Tuesday for Dodgers April 13th, 2021
- Dodgers' Zach McKinstry sitting Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- Will Smith starting for Dodgers against Rockies April 13th, 2021
- Mookie Betts (back) making return to Dodgers' lineup Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- Pirates' Wilmer Difo in Tuesday's lineup April 13th, 2021
- Colin Moran out of Pirates' lineup Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- Padres-Pirates rescheduled to begin at 6:55pm ET Monday April 12th, 2021
- Erik Gonzalez on shortstop for Pirates against Padres April 12th, 2021
- Pirates' Gregory Polanco sitting Monday April 12th, 2021
- Dustin Fowler in center field Sunday for Pirates April 11th, 2021