Shelby Miller (elbow) could rejoin Diamondbacks' rotation on Monday
Arizona Diamondbacks starting pitcher Shelby Miller (elbow) is likely to join the Diamondbacks' rotation on Monday against the Miami Marlins.
The D-backs optioned pitcher Matt Koch back to Triple-A, and they recalled pitcher Jake Barrett for the weekend. That means Miller could be in line to be activated from the disabled list on Monday to make his first start since 2017 after undergoing Tommy John Surgery. He has put up a 4.66 ERA in four rehab starts, and he has 28 strikeouts over 19.1 innings in the minors.
Our models project Miller for a 4.85 ERA and 1.48 WHIP with 56 strikeouts over 70.5 innings remaining this season.
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Mariners' Jean Segura traded to Phillies in five-player deal December 3rd, 2018
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- A.J. Pollock entering Diamondbacks' starting lineup on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- J.R. Murphy in Diamondbacks' starting lineup on Sunday afternoon September 30th, 2018
- Diamondbacks' Patrick Kivlehan starting, hitting seventh on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Nick Ahmed will start for Diamondbacks on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Diamondbacks' Paul Goldschmidt will start on Sunday September 30th, 2018