Rajai Davis getting Wednesday afternoon off for Cleveland
Cleveland Indians outfielder Rajai Davis is not in the lineup Wednesday against the Chicago White Sox.
Davis got the start in center on Tuesday evening, but with the quick turnaround to Wednesday afternoon, Davis is out and Tyler Naquin is in. Naquin is batting ninth against right-hander Reynaldo Lopez.
Our models project Davis for a .236 batting average with 2 home runs, 23 runs scored, 12 RBI, and 11 steals over 192 plate appearances remaining this season.
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Guyer starting for Indians versus Astros in Game 3 October 8th, 2018
- Yandy Diaz playing designated hitter for Indians in Game 3 October 8th, 2018
- Melky Cabrera on bench for Game 3 as Indians try to stay alive October 8th, 2018
- Yonder Alonso sitting for Indians in Game 3 Monday afternoon October 8th, 2018
- Yan Gomes (thumb) behind the bag for Indians against Astros in Game 1 October 5th, 2018
- Yonder Alonso starting for Indians in Game 1 of American League Division Series October 5th, 2018