Brandon Crawford placed on Giants' paternity leave list
San Francisco Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford is on the paternity leave list.
Crawford will miss the next three games while tending to the birth of he and his wive's fourth child. The Giants recalled Kelby Tomlinson from Triple-A Sacramento in a corresponding roster move to provide infield depth during the team's series against the Miami Marlins.
Crawford is averaging 9.4 FanDuel points per game this season while slashing .315/.370/.492 with 8 home runs and 32 RBI across 276 plate appearances.
- Matt Carpenter goes off for 3 HR, 2 2B, and 7 RBI in Cardinals' win July 20th, 2018
- Mariners' David Freitas on bench Friday July 20th, 2018
- Chris Herrmann starting for Seattle on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Kyle Tucker starting for Astros in Friday's opener July 20th, 2018
- Nelson Cruz in Mariners' lineup versus White Sox July 20th, 2018
- Pirates-Reds start will be pushed back by rain on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Giants' Ryder Jones making season debut on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Pablo Sandoval starting for Giants versus Athletics July 20th, 2018
- Chase d'Arnaud sitting for San Francisco on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Nick Hundley playing designated hitter for Giants in Oakland July 20th, 2018
- Brandon Belt placed on Giants' paternity leave list July 20th, 2018
- Alen Hanson starting for Giants on Friday July 20th, 2018