Brandon Crawford placed on Giants' paternity leave list
San Francisco Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford is on the paternity leave list.
Crawford will miss the next three games while tending to the birth of he and his wive's fourth child. The Giants recalled Kelby Tomlinson from Triple-A Sacramento in a corresponding roster move to provide infield depth during the team's series against the Miami Marlins.
Crawford is averaging 9.4 FanDuel points per game this season while slashing .315/.370/.492 with 8 home runs and 32 RBI across 276 plate appearances.
- Indians' Jason Kipnis (calf) will not start season on active roster March 22nd, 2019
- Cleveland's Francisco Lindor (calf) will begin season on injured list March 22nd, 2019
- Julio Urias to open season in Dodgers' rotation March 22nd, 2019
- Cubs' Yu Darvish (blister) expects to be ready for Opening Day March 22nd, 2019
- Brewers' Jimmy Nelson bothered by sore elbow March 22nd, 2019
- White Sox choose Alex Colome to close March 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Yangervis Solarte, Giants reportedly agree to terms February 15th, 2019
- Free agent Bryce Harper currently not considering short-term deals February 12th, 2019
- Gregor Blanco starting for Giants on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Giants' Austin Slater sitting on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Evan Longoria hitting third on Friday for the Giants September 28th, 2018