Brandon Crawford placed on Giants' paternity leave list
San Francisco Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford is on the paternity leave list.
Crawford will miss the next three games while tending to the birth of he and his wive's fourth child. The Giants recalled Kelby Tomlinson from Triple-A Sacramento in a corresponding roster move to provide infield depth during the team's series against the Miami Marlins.
Crawford is averaging 9.4 FanDuel points per game this season while slashing .315/.370/.492 with 8 home runs and 32 RBI across 276 plate appearances.
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Gregor Blanco starting for Giants on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Giants' Austin Slater sitting on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Evan Longoria hitting third on Friday for the Giants September 28th, 2018
- Brandon Crawford is in the Giants' lineup on Friday September 28th, 2018
- Giants' Nick Hundley starting at catcher on Friday night September 28th, 2018
- Gorkys Hernandez is in the Giants' Friday lineup September 28th, 2018