Mets' Jay Bruce scratched on Monday, Jose Bautista enters the lineup
New York Mets outfielder Jay Bruce is a late scratch on Monday and will be replaced by Jose Bautista in the lineup.
Bautista is replacing Bruce in right field and will bat seventh against Colorado lefty Tyler Anderson.
Bruce is batting .212/.292/.321 with 3 home runs this season.
- White Sox reportedly sign Eloy Jimenez to 8-year extension March 20th, 2019
- Yankees' Luis Severino (shoulder) played catch on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Andrew McCutchen leading off for Phillies to open 2019 March 20th, 2019
- Rhys Hoskins (sore shoulder) to sit for Phillies rest of week March 20th, 2019
- Tigers' Michael Fulmer to undergo Tommy John procedure March 20th, 2019
- Matt Chapman cranks 3-run bomb, doubles in Athletics' loss March 20th, 2019
- Domingo Santana grand slam carries Mariners past Athletics in Japan March 20th, 2019
- Ichiro Suzuki to start for Mariners in Japan Series March 18th, 2019
- Kyle Seager (hand surgery) ruled out for Mariners until June March 15th, 2019
- Mariners send J.P. Crawford to minors March 14th, 2019
- Kyle Seager to undergo hand surgery, out for Mariners until at least May March 11th, 2019
- Mariners' Mallex Smith (elbow) may miss Japan series February 19th, 2019