Mets' Jay Bruce scratched on Monday, Jose Bautista enters the lineup
New York Mets outfielder Jay Bruce is a late scratch on Monday and will be replaced by Jose Bautista in the lineup.
Bautista is replacing Bruce in right field and will bat seventh against Colorado lefty Tyler Anderson.
Bruce is batting .212/.292/.321 with 3 home runs this season.
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Mariners' Jean Segura traded to Phillies in five-player deal December 3rd, 2018
- Braves sign Josh Donaldson to 1-year, $23M deal November 26th, 2018
- Mariners send James Paxton to Yankees for 3 minor leaguers November 19th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Nimmo (leg) out of Mets' lineup versus Marlins September 30th, 2018
- Mets' Tomas Nido in Sunday's lineup September 30th, 2018
- Todd Frazier starting for Mets in season finale September 30th, 2018