Zack Cozart leaves Angels' Wednesday game with shoulder strain
Los Angeles Angels shortstop Zack Cozart left Wednesday's game with a left shoulder strain.
Cozart suffered the injury attempting a diving stop in the third inning. He was replaced by Nolan Fontana, and if Cozart has to miss time, Fontana and Luis Valbuena will likely pick up more playing time at shortstop and third base respectfully.
If Cozart is able to play by Friday, our early models project him for 9.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,500.
- Indians' Jason Kipnis (calf) will not start season on active roster March 22nd, 2019
- Cleveland's Francisco Lindor (calf) will begin season on injured list March 22nd, 2019
- Julio Urias to open season in Dodgers' rotation March 22nd, 2019
- Cubs' Yu Darvish (blister) expects to be ready for Opening Day March 22nd, 2019
- Brewers' Jimmy Nelson bothered by sore elbow March 22nd, 2019
- White Sox choose Alex Colome to close March 22nd, 2019
- Trevor Cahill to take the mound for the Angels on Opening Day March 19th, 2019
- Mike Trout, Angels reportedly finalizing $430 million extension March 19th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton (knee) to make Cactus debut Tuesday March 18th, 2019
- Angels' Andrew Heaney (elbow) resumes throwing March 18th, 2019
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) hits in cage off coach March 18th, 2019
- Angels' Tyler Skaggs (forearm) to pitch in minor league game Friday March 14th, 2019