Jonathan Villar out of Brewers' lineup on Wednesday afternoon
Milwaukee Brewers second baseman Jonathan Villar is not starting against the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday.
Villar has hit safely in four straight games and also launched 2 home runs in that span, but he'll get a breather in Wednesday's series finale while Hernan Perez starts at second base.
Villar is averaging 7.5 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him to hit .251 with 9 homers, 14 steals, 39 runs scored, and 31 RBI over the rest of the year.
- Yandy Diaz sent to Tampa Bay from Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Jake Bauers headed to Cleveland in three-team deal December 13th, 2018
- Mariners ship Carlos Santana to Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion traded to Mariners December 13th, 2018
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Orioles' Buck Showalter won't return in 2019 October 3rd, 2018
- Joey Rickard heads to Orioles' bench on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Steve Wilkerson batting eighth for Orioles on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Caleb Joseph catching for Baltimore in Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader September 29th, 2018
- Joey Rickard starting in Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader for Baltimore September 29th, 2018
- Renato Nunez starting in the first game of Baltimore's Saturday doubleheader September 29th, 2018