Jonathan Villar out of Brewers' lineup on Wednesday afternoon
Milwaukee Brewers second baseman Jonathan Villar is not starting against the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday.
Villar has hit safely in four straight games and also launched 2 home runs in that span, but he'll get a breather in Wednesday's series finale while Hernan Perez starts at second base.
Villar is averaging 7.5 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him to hit .251 with 9 homers, 14 steals, 39 runs scored, and 31 RBI over the rest of the year.
- Cubs' Ian Happ to start season in Triple-A March 23rd, 2019
- Reds' Scooter Gennett (groin) to miss 8-12 weeks March 23rd, 2019
- Rangers' Jason Hammel announces retirement March 23rd, 2019
- Indians' Jason Kipnis (calf) will not start season on active roster March 22nd, 2019
- Cleveland's Francisco Lindor (calf) will begin season on injured list March 22nd, 2019
- Julio Urias to open season in Dodgers' rotation March 22nd, 2019
- Baltimore's Alex Cobb (groin) leaves Saturday's start after one inning March 23rd, 2019
- Orioles option Austin Hays to Triple-A March 17th, 2019
- Orioles announce Alex Cobb as Opening Day starter March 13th, 2019
- Orioles' Chris Davis undergoes MRI on hip March 8th, 2019
- Orioles sign shortstop Alcides Escobar to minor league contract on Saturday February 16th, 2019
- Orioles' Buck Showalter won't return in 2019 October 3rd, 2018