Hernan Perez on second base Wednesday for Brewers
Milwaukee Brewers infielder/outfielder Hernan Perez is starting versus the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday.
Jonathan Villar is on the Brewers' bench, so Perez will cover second base and bat sixth versus Cubs left-hander Mike Montgomery in Wednesday's series finale.
numberFire's models project Perez to score 7.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300 on Wednesday.
- Carlos Martinez (shoulder) offseason program displeasing Cardinals February 20th, 2019
- Manny Machado reportedly agrees to 10-year, $300 million deal with Padres February 19th, 2019
- Mariners' Mallex Smith (elbow) may miss Japan series February 19th, 2019
- Cardinals' Carlos Martinez (shoulder) not throwing for 2 weeks February 19th, 2019
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton dealing with patellar tendinitis February 18th, 2019
- Mike Moustakas reportedly re-signs with Brewers, will try second base February 18th, 2019
- Brewers' Mike Moustakas reportedly agrees to one-year deal on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Eric Bledsoe leads Milwaukee past Indiana on Friday October 20th, 2018
- Travis Shaw starting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018