Tigers' Miguel Cabrera exits Tuesday's game with biceps injury
Detroit Tigers first baseman Miguel Cabrera left Tuesday's game against the Minnesota Twins after suffering an apparent arm injury.
Cabrera injured his arm on a swing in the third inning and was replaced in the lineup and field by Niko Goodrum. The team is calling the injury a left biceps tendon strain and are sending the veteran slugger out for an MRI to determine the severity. He appears likely to land on the DL for the second time this season.
Cabrera entered Tuesday's game batting .301 with 3 homers and 21 RBI in 155 plate appearances this season.
- Pedro Severino catching for Washington on Sunday June 24th, 2018
- Adam Eaton out of Nationals' lineup for Sunday June 24th, 2018
- Andrew Knapp catching for Philadelphia on Sunday June 24th, 2018
- Jorge Alfaro out for Phillies on Sunday June 24th, 2018
- Spencer Kieboom on Washington bench versus Philadelphia June 24th, 2018
- Nationals' Michael Taylor starting on Sunday June 24th, 2018
- Dixon Machado on Tigers' bench versus Indians June 24th, 2018
- John Hicks starting for Tigers in Sunday's series finale June 24th, 2018
- John Hicks out of lineup as Tigers face Indians June 23rd, 2018
- Tigers' Dixon Machado back in the lineup for Saturday's game June 23rd, 2018
- Friday's Tigers-Indians game scheduled to start at 8:50 PM ET June 22nd, 2018
- Francisco Liriano (hamstring) to return Saturday for Detroit June 22nd, 2018