Tigers' Miguel Cabrera exits Tuesday's game with biceps injury
Detroit Tigers first baseman Miguel Cabrera left Tuesday's game against the Minnesota Twins after suffering an apparent arm injury.
Cabrera injured his arm on a swing in the third inning and was replaced in the lineup and field by Niko Goodrum. The team is calling the injury a left biceps tendon strain and are sending the veteran slugger out for an MRI to determine the severity. He appears likely to land on the DL for the second time this season.
Cabrera entered Tuesday's game batting .301 with 3 homers and 21 RBI in 155 plate appearances this season.
- Yandy Diaz sent to Tampa Bay from Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Jake Bauers headed to Cleveland in three-team deal December 13th, 2018
- Mariners ship Carlos Santana to Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion traded to Mariners December 13th, 2018
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Tigers' James McCann catching on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Grayson Greiner out of the Tigers' lineup against Milwaukee September 30th, 2018
- Tigers' Dawel Lugo starting at second base on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Tigers' Harold Castro not starting on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- James McCann sitting for Tigers on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Jim Adduci not in Tigers' Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018