Tigers' Miguel Cabrera exits Tuesday's game with biceps injury
Detroit Tigers first baseman Miguel Cabrera left Tuesday's game against the Minnesota Twins after suffering an apparent arm injury.
Cabrera injured his arm on a swing in the third inning and was replaced in the lineup and field by Niko Goodrum. The team is calling the injury a left biceps tendon strain and are sending the veteran slugger out for an MRI to determine the severity. He appears likely to land on the DL for the second time this season.
Cabrera entered Tuesday's game batting .301 with 3 homers and 21 RBI in 155 plate appearances this season.
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw (shoulder) to start season on the injured list March 19th, 2019
- Trevor Cahill to take the mound for the Angels on Opening Day March 19th, 2019
- Cubs' Yu Darvish lifted from Cactus League start with blister March 19th, 2019
- Jeremy Jeffress (shoulder) ruled out for Brewers on Opening Day March 19th, 2019
- Yankees' Dellin Betances (shoulder) to start year on injured list March 19th, 2019
- Brad Peacock 'leading candidate' for Astros' fifth spot March 19th, 2019
- Tigers' Michael Fulmer likely headed for Tommy John surgery March 19th, 2019
- Tigers shut down Michael Fulmer to work on mechanics March 15th, 2019
- Tigers' Nick Castellanos (hand) takes light batting practice March 14th, 2019
- Tigers' James McCann catching on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Grayson Greiner out of the Tigers' lineup against Milwaukee September 30th, 2018
- Tigers' Dawel Lugo starting at second base on Saturday September 29th, 2018