Toronto's Roberto Osuna could face 'significant ban'
Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Roberto Osuna could be facing a "significant ban" for his domestic violence case, according to Jon Heyman of FanRag Sports.
The allegations are reportedly of a "physical nature," but Osuna has denied that was the case. Prior domestic cases without physical abuse have resulted in 15-game suspensions, so Osuna could see a much steeper penalty. While Osuna awaits a decision, Tyler Clippard has been getting the save chances, but he's been shaky at best, so Ryan Tepera and Seung hwan Oh could also enter the mix.
Prior to being placed on administrative leave, Osuna had a 2.93 ERA with 9 saves over 15 1/3 innings.
- Cleveland's Jordan Luplow in center field on Friday night May 14th, 2021
- Anthony Rendon batting fourth for Los Angeles on Friday May 14th, 2021
- David Fletcher leading off for Angels on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Angels' Mike Trout batting third on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yadier Molina handling catch duties for Cardinals on Friday night May 14th, 2021
- A.J. Pollock batting seventh for Dodgers on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Randal Grichuk batting fifth for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Danny Jansen catching for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Blue Jays' Reese McGuire starting Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Randal Grichuk resting for Blue Jays Thursday afternoon May 13th, 2021
- Blue Jays' Danny Jansen behind bag Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Rowdy Tellez taking seat as Blue Jays visit Atlanta May 11th, 2021