Danny Valencia out of Orioles' lineup against White Sox
Baltimore Orioles third baseman/designated hitter Danny Valencia is not starting against the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday.
Jace Peterson will cover the hot corner for Baltimore while Valencia grabs a seat on the bench. He went 0-for-4 with a strikeout in Monday's opener.
Valencia is averaging 8.3 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him to hit .261 with 11 homers and 43 RBI over the rest of the year.
- Yandy Diaz sent to Tampa Bay from Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Jake Bauers headed to Cleveland in three-team deal December 13th, 2018
- Mariners ship Carlos Santana to Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion traded to Mariners December 13th, 2018
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Orioles' Buck Showalter won't return in 2019 October 3rd, 2018
- Joey Rickard heads to Orioles' bench on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Steve Wilkerson batting eighth for Orioles on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Caleb Joseph catching for Baltimore in Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader September 29th, 2018
- Joey Rickard starting in Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader for Baltimore September 29th, 2018
- Renato Nunez starting in the first game of Baltimore's Saturday doubleheader September 29th, 2018