Howie Kendrick placed on disabled list by Nationals
Washington Nationals infielder/outfielder Howie Kendrick has been placed on the disabled list with an Achilles injury.
Kendrick suffered the injury tracking down a fly ball in the first game of the Nationals doubleheader against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Andrew Stevenson started in his place on Saturday night.
In 160 plate appearances thus far, Kendrick has a .303 batting average with a .805 OPS.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to hit off tee Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw (arm) to play catch in a 'few days' February 22nd, 2019
- Braves' Mike Soroka experiencing renewed shoulder soreness February 22nd, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez signs with Twins for 2 years, $21 million February 22nd, 2019
- Mets' Jed Lowrie dealing with knee injury February 22nd, 2019
- Michael Lorenzen to pitch, play center field for Reds this spring February 22nd, 2019
- Trea Turner attempting 75-80 steals ideal for Nationals February 21st, 2019
- Free agent Bryce Harper currently not considering short-term deals February 12th, 2019
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Matt Wieters out of the Nationals' lineup against Colorado September 30th, 2018
- Adam Eaton out of the Nationals' lineup September 30th, 2018
- Washington's Wilmer Difo out on Sunday September 30th, 2018