Jarrod Dyson (back) in center field for Diamondbacks on Wednesday
Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Jarrod Dyson (back) is starting on Wednesday versus the Milwaukee Brewers.
Dyson was held out of Monday's series opener and didn't start on Tuesday due to tightness in his back, but it was a minor issue and he's expected to work as the Diamondbacks' primary center fielder while A.J. Pollock (thumb) is on the shelf. The 33-year-old is batting second on Wednesday afternoon versus Brewers right-hander Brandon Woodruff. Chris Owings will be available off the bench.
numberFire's models project Dyson to score 10.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,000 on Wednesday.
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Kyle Farmer headed to Cincinnati in seven-player trade December 21st, 2018
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Alex Wood traded to Cincinnati in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Cincinnati Reds acquire outfielder Matt Kemp in multi-player trade on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- A.J. Pollock entering Diamondbacks' starting lineup on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- J.R. Murphy in Diamondbacks' starting lineup on Sunday afternoon September 30th, 2018
- Diamondbacks' Patrick Kivlehan starting, hitting seventh on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Nick Ahmed will start for Diamondbacks on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Diamondbacks' Paul Goldschmidt will start on Sunday September 30th, 2018