Mets' Luis Guillorme in the lineup against Toronto
New York Mets infielder Luis Guillorme is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's home game against the Toronto Blue Jays.
Jose Reyes drew a spot-start at third base on Tuesday, but he'll head to the bench today. Guillorme takes over at third base and bats sixth against Jays lefty J.A. Happ.
numberFire's models project Guillorme to score 8.0 fantasy points while he's priced at $2,000 on FanDuel on Wednesday.
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Kyle Farmer headed to Cincinnati in seven-player trade December 21st, 2018
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Alex Wood traded to Cincinnati in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Cincinnati Reds acquire outfielder Matt Kemp in multi-player trade on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Nimmo (leg) out of Mets' lineup versus Marlins September 30th, 2018
- Mets' Tomas Nido in Sunday's lineup September 30th, 2018
- Todd Frazier starting for Mets in season finale September 30th, 2018