Cleveland shuts down Danny Salazar (shoulder) for 7-to-10 days
Cleveland Indians pitcher Danny Salazar (shoulder) has been shut down from all baseball-related activities for the next 7-to-10 days.
Salazar is dealing with right shoulder impingement tendinitis and has not made an appearance yet this season. He received a PRP injection in his troublesome shoulder in hopes of speeding up the recovery. Salazar had been in extended spring training, limited to throwing bullpen sessions and appears to be out for the foreseeable future.
Salazar pitched 103 innings in 2017 with a 4.28 ERA, 1.34 WHIP, and 145 strikeouts.
- Max Stassi catching for Angels on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki out of Angels' Tuesday lineup against Houston September 21st, 2021
- Juan Lagares in center field for Los Angeles on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Brandon Marsh sent to Angels' bench on Tuesday night September 21st, 2021
- Dodgers place Cody Bellinger (rib) on injured list, Luke Raley to start on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Chicago's Alfonso Rivas (finger) scratched on Tuesday, Trayce Thompson batting seventh September 21st, 2021
- Andres Gimenez sitting Tuesday for Cleveland September 21st, 2021
- Roberto Perez riding pine for Indians against Detroit September 21st, 2021
- Bobby Bradley on Indians' bench Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Indians leave Owen Miller off Sunday lineup September 19th, 2021
- Roberto Perez catching for Cleveland Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Myles Straw sitting Sunday for Cleveland September 19th, 2021