Reds' Raisel Iglesias activated off paternity leave
Cincinnati Reds reliever Raisel Iglesias has been activated from the paternity leave list.
Iglesias missed the first two games of the season while tending to the birth of his son. The 28-year-old right-hander is available out of the Reds' bullpen for Sunday's series finale with the Washington Nationals.
numberFire's models project Iglesias to record a 2.46 ERA and 1.11 WHIP with 79 strikeouts across 73 innings this season.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Brian O'Grady starting for Cincinnati in finale with Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Tucker Barnhart on Reds' bench in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Jose Iglesias sitting for Reds in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Tucker Barnhart starting behind the plate for Cincinnati on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Cincinnati's Joey Votto batting second on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Reds' Josh VanMeter hitting in the fifth spot on Saturday September 28th, 2019